Vitalo develops, manufactures and sells a complete range of high-quality feed and concentrates. The compositions as a whole according to E.U. standards and contain no antibiotics and animal meal.
For healthy farm animals that need to work and be productive, it is essential for them to maintain good nutrition. Vitalo caters to their specific needs depending on their animal group.
The products are distributed under the brand name “Vitalo Superfeed”.
- 1. Enriched Starter Feed (ESF) with coccidiostat. This food is as the name suggests, starter feed, and can be given from day 1 to day 14. ESF contains a protein content of at least 20%.
- 2. Broiler Feed Ration (BRF) with coccidiostat. Enter suitable from day one to slaughter (slaughter chickens). For farmers, this is the ideal food because there are not to be taken on circuitry of feed between. BRF contains a protein content of at least 19.5%.
- Broiler Finisher Feed (BFF). This feed is given after the 6th week of broilers as the slaughterweight has been achieved. BFF has a protein content of at least 16%.
- Enriched Starter Feed (ESF) with coccidiostat. This feed can be given in the rearing phase from day 1 to day 14, and contains a protein content of at least 21%.
- Broiler Feed Ration (BRF) with coccidiostat. Enter capable of week 1 / week 6 m for the rearing of laying hens. For farmers, this is the ideal food because there are not to be taken on circuitry of feed between. BRF contains a protein content of at least 19.5%.
- Chick grower with coccidiostat. Enter the rearing phase of laying chicks in the 6th / m the 11th week.
- Chick Grower. Rearing feed for laying chicks from 12th week until the first egg.
- Laying phase 1 (Topleg). Layer feed for the top stage in the laying period (from first egg until week 45).
- Laying phase 2. Layer feed for the laying period (from week 45 until the end of leg).
Poultry feed concentrate
- High Concentrate For Broilers (HCVB). Concentrate for home-mixers for both slaughter and laying hens (in the rearing phase).
- High Concentrate For Laying hens (HCVL). Concentrate for home-mixers for laying hens.
The mixing of the concentrates advice given them by Vitalo.
- Pre Pig Starter Enter. Intended for piglets from 10 days old to 10 kg body weight. This feed also contains milk replacers for a good growth and proper nutrients, even after the weaning of the sow.
- Pig Starter Enter Intended for pigs from 10 kg to 25 kg body weight.
- Hog Grower 1. Growth Feed for fattening pigs from 25 kg to 40 kg body weight.
- Hog Grower 2. Growth food for fattening pigs from 40 kg to 75 kg body weight.
- Hog finisher. End feed for fattening pigs from 75 kg to slaughter weight.
- Piglets gestation feed, enter specially for piglets in gestation. For maintenance of pregnant sows and growing fetuses.
- Sows lacto feed, feed for lactating sows for optimum yield.
Concentrates for hogs
Concentrates for all age groups and sows for himself mixers. The mixing advice imparted by Vitalo.
- Calves power feed. Breeding food for calves from week 2 to a year.
- Highpro dairy cows feed. Feed for lactating cows for optimum milk production.